Distance from Stoyanovi House to the beaches:
- Chernomorets Central Beach – 10 minutes walk – lively beach with golden sand, warm and shallow waters, as well as lifeguards, convenient for families with children. With a large number of restaurants in the immediate vicinity. With the possibility of fishing, as well as a port from where boats depart for daily trips.
- Beach Eco Camping Chernomorets – 5 minutes walk – lively beach with golden sand, preferred by many families with children, because of its cleanliness and three lifeguard posts. Massages are available by prior reservation. On the beach itself there is a restaurant with higher prices, and a few meters from the beach more affordable ones.
- The beach on the picturesque rocky shore – 10 minutes walk – a secluded beach, ideal for diving and fishing.Especially attractive for lovers of solitude are the small coves between the picturesque rocks, where you can sunbathe and bathe, hidden from prying eyes.
- Gradina Beach Camping – 25 minute walk – lively beach with golden sand. The beach stretches from Chernomorets to Sozopol. It is suitable for water sports – paragliding, water skiing, jet skiing, surfing, banana boating, pedal boating.
- Vromos Beach – 20 minutes walk – the beach starts from Chernomorets and ends at Atia. The sand is silver and the water crystal clear. The beach is bordered by a grove and has a natural appearance. It is suitable for children because of the warm, calm and shallow water dozens of meters into the sea.
The high air and water temperatures give you the opportunity to enjoy the sea until late afternoon. The summer heat is easily tolerated thanks to the refreshing sea breeze.