We are expecting you in Chernomorets, a picturesque town on the Southern Black Sea coast, combining unique natural resources with a modern tourist base and the hospitality of the local population.
For a relaxing holiday, we recommend you make a reservation at the end of June, the beginning of July or the beginning of September, when the water is wonderful for swimming and the beaches are almost all to yourself!
For the rest, come visit in August!
There is a lot to do and see in Chernomorets:
- In addition to the sea and all kinds of sea sports activities, there is a mini amusement park for children near the central beach.
- Free concerts, theater performances for young and old and exhibitions are held regularly in the center of Chernomorets.
- Sea trips with a short stay to the island of St. Ivan or the island of St. Anastasia.
- The temple of St. Nicholas with his paradise garden and numerous animals
- The upside down house
- Sozopol and Burgas are 5 and 20 minutes away and easy to access with buses traveling every half hour.
- The natural attractions Arcutino – water lily reserve, Ropotomo river, Mandrensko Lake – ornithological reserve are also worth visiting.
In Chernomorets there is also: a pharmacy, a doctor’s and dentist’s office, a veterinary clinic, an Orthodox church, various shops, ATMs, restaurants. For lovers of good cuisine, we recommend the Panorama restaurant
Typical climatic conditions: average air temperature (from May to September):
22° sunshine – strongest in June and July
The sea water is pleasant for bathing until the month of October.
precipitation – scarce in summer
air humidity: 75%